Free Shipping on Orders Over $75.00
Tecnifibre TF 6000 Stringing Machine
Please note: 60 day delivery time
TECNIFIBRE TF 6000 STRINGING MACHINE
- Weight: 66.1lbs/30kgs
- Length: 3'6"/1050mm
- Width: 21"/530mm
- Height: 14"/350mm
- Tension Speed: 3 tension speeds to accommodate certain types of strings and racquets
- Knot Tension Function: Over-tension for knots (1 pull)
- Under Tension Function: Used for cross-strings (multiple pulls)
- 6-point polyurethane mounting with horizontal alignment: Secure and protective racquet mounting
- Single action clamp system: Dual 360° swivel clamps - efficient movement with reliable accuracy
- Manual turntable lock: Conveniently located for easy accessibility
- Pneumatic height adjusting stand: Easily adjust the machine height according to the stringer for comfort and convenience.
- Spenle Pizzera, located in Lyon France since 1949, prides itself as being a specialist manufacturer of high quality, precision stringing machines.
- 60 years of knowledge and experience.
- The largest number of patents submitted on stringing machines in the world.
- 100% made in France: Most parts are handmade. All machines are assembled by hand.
- The highest standards of materials: Swiss made aluminum to facilitate gliding parts, High grade steel for great durability and maximized precision
- Unique support system: 6-point polyurethane mounting with horizontal alignment.
- Fixed stability
- Less torsion and stress on frame.
- Optimum ease for frame mounting and removal.
- Specific protection material used on mounting positions.
- Industrial strength polyurethane (PU) protection Pads
- Designed specifically to protect all aspects of the frame
- Consideration of all aspects of string properties and sports performance.
- Clamps with 5/6 teeth.
- Secures the strings for accurate tension installation.
- Adapted for every racquet (Tennis, Squash and Badminton)
- Tension Head: Extended design eliminates the need for a Diablo and maintains the integrity of the string.
- 3 pre-configured settings: Tennis, Badminton, Squash.
- New engineered designed range: More comfort and efficiency with less noise.
- Tool Tray: More Space for tools.
- Since 1988, TECNIFIBRE stringing machines proved their reliabilityin intensive conditions on one of the most important tennistournaments, The French Open. 3000 racquets strung in 3 weeks.
- Extreme requirement
- A potentiometer take care of the tension accuracy.
- A potentiometer take care of the tension accuracy. Extremely reliable and accurate, this system is warranteed for many million pulls without any further calibration
- Simple and reliable tools
- In case of electricity failure or inopportune unplugging , the machine keeps the locks (You won’t restart the stringing)
- Time resistant tools
- Limited cleaning: Only dust remove and regular lubrification.
FREE SHIPPING to the Continental USA
SUPERB RACKET by PHILLIP (MANILA PH)
THE RACKET IMPROVED MY GAME BEST RACKET COMPARED TO BABOLAT Y 118
Propulse II by Charles Smith (Near Tennis Experts CA US)
Quite possibly the best court shoe I have used. Fits like someone took a full foot fitting imprint and built the shoe just for me. Now on my third pair since the first purchase. I bought extras as backup, really still on my first pair. They give the impression when wearing that they are much much lighter. Traction is superb even indoors on a wood court surface.